Quick Links: Upcoming APAP Webinars | Other Upcoming Webinars | Webinar Series | Past APAP Webinars | Other Past Webinars
Upcoming APAP Webinars
Other Upcoming Webinars
Ongoing Webinar Series
- FestForums weekly livestreams every Wednesday at noon (PST)
- TRG 30 Webinar Series: This is a special series of weekly 30-minute virtual roundtables with the TRG CEO. TRG Arts wants to be a resource to arts and cultural organizations and provide insight into the counsel that they are providing our clients on how to manage the short-term impact and focus on their business model for long-term gain.
- NAPAMA Webinar Series: Starting Monday, March. March 30, 2020, NAPAMA will host two webinars a week for our members surrounding our shared issues and emotions about the COVID-19 pandemic. Links and information will be emailed their members and available on their Member Facebook page.
- IPAY webinar series: Calm in the Chaos, Global Resources, Continuing the Conversation, and Up Close and Personal, in order to bring our community deeper connection, inspiration, and the space to think critically about what's next for the touring and producing of performance for young audiences amid the global pandemic of COVID-19.
- Off the Clock: Digital Happy Hour for Rural Arts and Cultural Workers hosted by Voices for Rural Resilience and the Department of Public Transformation on the second Tuesday of each month at 5 p.m. (CST). For the next few months, their conversations will be geared toward sharing ideas and resources for how our rural communities are mitigating the effects of COVID-19.
- 4.29.20 - Coping with COVID: Strategies for Mid-Atlantic Artists hosted by the Mid-Atlantic Arts Foundation.
- 4.29.20 - Best Practices in Advocacy Around the World hosted by Folk Alliance International.
- 4.27.20 - Town Hall: A New Era of Ensemble Theatre Making hosted by the Network of Ensemble Theaters.
- 4.27.20 - Pandemic Planning for the Performing Arts hosted by the Performing Arts Readiness Project.
- 4.23.20 - Digital BootCamp Livestream hosted by Capacity Interactive
- 4.23.20 - Staying Connected, Relevant, and Present in a Physically Distant World hosted by the North Carolina Presenters Consortium. Replay coming soon!
- 4.22.20 - How COVID-19 is Changing the Ways Nonprofits are Keeping their Missions Top of Mind & Their Constituents Engaged hosted by SalesForce
- 4.21.20 - CARES and Community Care: A "What Now?" Webinar hosted by TCG
- 4.21.20 - Introduction to Emergency Preparedness for Performing Arts Organizations hosted by Performing Arts Readiness (PAR) project
- 4.20. 20 - Town Hall: Can Our Artistry Combat Loneliness? hosted by the Network of Ensemble Theaters. Replay coming soon!
- 4.15.20 - Managing Nonprofit Finances Through the Current Crisis hosted by The Wallace Foundation
- 4.16.20 - Crisis Engagement: 12 Tasks to Sustain Donors in Turbulent Times hosted by Performing Arts Readiness (PAR) project
- 4.17.20 - CommUNITY Online: Live Streaming: Earning a Living and Reaching Fans hosted by Folk Alliance International.
- 4.13.20 - Town Hall: Tools for Ensemble Togetherness in a time of Physical Distance hosted by the Network of Ensemble Theaters
- 4.13.20 - COVID-19 Resources And Actions for Artists and Freelancers (NYS Edition) co-hosted by APAP, Music Workers Alliance, Actors Fund, MusiCares, NYC Artists Coalition and Future of Music Coalition
- 4.9.20 - Preparing for Next Season: Where are we now, and how do we proceed? hosted by North Carolina Presenters Consortium.
- 4.8.20 - CommUNITY Gathering: Coping with COVID-19 and Connecting Folk hosted by Folk Alliance International.
- 4.8.20 - What Now, and What Next: Your Orchestra and COVID-19 Federal Relief (Part 2) hosted by the League of American Orchestras.
- 4.8.20 - Managing Stress from Home hosted by the Performing Arts Readiness Project (PAR).
- 4.8.20 - How the CARES Act supports the arts sector hosted by Americans for the Arts.
- 4.1.20 - Your Orchestra and COVID-19 Federal Relief hosted by the League of American Orchestras.
- 4.1.20 - Setting Up An Emergency Relief Fund hosted by Americans for the Arts
- 4.1.20 - COVID-19 Relief for Artists, Freelancers, and Gig Workers